The privacy of your data is important to us. We will only ever access your account to help you with a problem or correct a software issue.
Identity & access
- When you sign up for an account, we ask for your name and email address. That information is used to identify you to your new account, and so that we can send you updates, or other essential information.
- We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
- When you contact us with a query or to ask for help, we keep that correspondence for future reference and to improve the service.
- When you browse our website, we track that for statistical purposes (like conversion rates and to test designs). We also store any information you volunteer, like surveys, for as long as it makes sense.
The only times we’ll ever share your info:
- To provide products or services you've requested, with your permission.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- When you cancel your account, we'll ensure that nothing is stored on our servers beyond 30 days.
Changes to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes by emailing the account owner or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You can access, change or delete your personal information at any time by contacting us.