Terms of Service
- By using ClubChampionships.org ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- Archeris Limited ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
- Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You must provide your legal full name and a valid email address, in order to create an account.
- Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted and will be removed.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by sending us an email and requesting your account be terminated. To do this, you must send the email from the registered email address on the account.
- All of your content will immediately be inaccessible from the Service upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all content will be permanently deleted. This information cannot be recovered once deleted.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Pricing
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service, with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to be implemented or changed upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with UK copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.